The Cyborg is a high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon with a lightweight stainless steel design.
Designed for technical ice routes and steep mixed climbing the Black Diamond Cyborg Clip Crampons now feature a lightweight stainless steel design that gives you added strength and protection against rusting and snowballing. The adjustable hooded front points bite hard in water ice and provide precise edging while dry tooling and the rear heel clip features a micro-adjustment system for a secure fit. Black Diamond also included dual-density ABS plates to keep snow from collecting underfoot.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight strong resists snowballing and won't rust
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
|Type||Steep Ice and Mixed|
|Frontpoints||Dual or Mono|
|Number of Points||12|
|Antiballing Plates Included||Yes|