The Singing Rock Fakir II Tech is an all-round lightweight twelve-point crampon, specially designed for classic mountaineering purposes. Designed for all terrain; from winter hill walking to glacier tours, steep snow slopes or classic ice couloirs.
An ideal, lower cost alternative to the Grivel G12, offering comparable levels of design and build quality.
- Asymmetrical shape ideally adapts to the boot and means the front points provide maximum efficiency in steep terrain
- Lower profile teeth provides better stability while retaining good traction
- Innovative Micro-Step Adjustment (MSA) system for precise fit and tool free adjustment
- Frame is made of hardened chromoly steel
- Stainless steel ‘Rock&Lock’ buckle enables fast and easy adjustment and release.
- Anti-snow plates included
Available with three fastening systems (Classic, Semi-Classic, Tech) to give a solution for all boot types, from softer mountain boots to fully rigid mountaineering boots. This is the Semi-Classic model, comparible to the Grivel G12 Cramp-o-matic.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
|Boot Size||37 - 47|
|Antiballing Plates Included||Yes|
|Number of Points||12|