The Evolv Bandit is equally at home outdoors and in the gym. It has a fairly standard profile which will appeal to all climbers, with the possible exception of those who like to climb steep overhanging routes (who might prefer something downturned).
The upper is made from perforated elastic Synthratek, which should ensure that the Bandit is both durable and breathable. It has a slightly assymetric profile and a sole made from the grippy TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber.
- All around versatility in a comfortable fit
- Dual layer upper enhances structure and support Speed lace closure system
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Upper: Synthetic (non-stretch Synthratek upper)
- Lining: Microfibre (balance of comfort & performance)
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.5mm full-length
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
If you require some assistance with sizing this shoe to your particular needs click here: Rock Shoe Sizing Guide
|Outsole||4.2 mm TRAX High Friction Rubber|
|Midsole||MX-P: 1.5 mm full-length|
Shoe Size Comparison Table
NB: The UK size is used as the primary reference point in this table, other sizes are included at the point where they sync up with the British system.