The super warm Superfeet RED combines the stability and higher volume fit to the original Green Superfeet with the addition of an Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® top cover to to absorb, store and release warmth as and when required- making them ideal for use in winter mountaineering boots.
This model is best suited to higher volume footwear such as approach shoes and walking/mountaineering footwear. As with all Superfeet, this insole will maximise and improve your stability on all terrains, as well as helping to reduce damage to knees and ankles through better foot-hold in your shoes or boots. To use simply replace your existing insoles with the correct size of Superfeet. If the do not for precisely simply match the outline of your footwear's existing insole/footbed and trim the Superfeet accordingly.
How they work
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to the 3-dimensional shape of your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- VERY DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Based on the principles of podiatric medicine, Superfeet’s shape, design and manufacture have set the standard for support and earned over 40 U.S. and International patents along the way. Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat, 2-dimensional midsoles of your footwear to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.